Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sweet Prayers

Somebody has been plowing the soil of these children's hearts. Last night as I was tossing and turning and not sleeping, I had the idea of downloading a Bulgarian audio Bible. I found a free one on Amazon that came in 1-5 minute clips. Tonight before bed we listened to 3 minutes of Matthew and then prayed. The two older girls prayed aloud in Bulgarian with Justin and I (in English) and then Penka asked me to "sing a song to Jesus." (This was the way it translated.) After a few songs, she proceeded to show me her favorite singer on Youtube, Tanq I Dani (Tanya and Dan). It was actually very pleasant. Somebody has been praying for them and teaching them to pray. It brings tears to my eyes. I am reminded and can be reminded in the tough times that I am only a worker in God's field. He is the one growing. It is not a small task we have been given, but with God in charge, it is all worth it. He will accomplish the task he began.

Today was a tough day. Tonight was a sweet night.

It is good morning time. Our first morning together is the
first morning for the children in many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment