Thursday, July 13, 2017

Momma Bear

The other night I had a dream that Penka and Donka were with a social worker and were looking for us. We were in Bulgaria in a hotel room but they did not know which room we were in. The three of them crashed into the room while the social worker was scolding and being harsh and abusive toward them. They did not know we were in the room. My momma bear motherly instincts rose up inside me and I got in between the woman and the two children and began rolling on the ground with the two girls. I took them firm and gentle from the harshness in the way a momma bear treats her young. As we rolled they melted into me and softened from the kindness and togetherness.

I know this was a dream. I know dreams are primarily insights into one's intuition. I only hope that I will be able to be that momma bear for these children in protection and in love, and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment