Friday, December 30, 2016

A few pics

I wrote a wonderful post, Friday morning early. Then I bungled the text and it disappeared before I had saved it! I almost cried, 2 hours of writing and observations gone! But well, at least the photos are still here. I don't have the heart to try it again. 

Miriam sporting her new Parisian wear. She fits right in with those digs!

Picasso Museum. Loved it!

The only synagogue we walked past. Notice the iron fence. We inquired about a community catered Shabbat dinner at the Grande Synogague of Paris (not this one). We were denied because we do not belong to a synagogue in the states. Alas, we tried. I do understand due to security issues. It would have been grand!

Latkas, falafel platter, and donuts at the restaurant adjacent to the synagogue.

Armed guards patrolling the streets in the busy Jewish quarters.







1 comment: