Friday, January 6, 2017

Tired Tourists

I believe I am all touristed out. We are in Old Town Plovdiv. It is beautiful in Old Town, artsy, full of cobblestone streets 6 inches deep in snow, and all Miriam and I want to do is sit in our very fine apartment, watch movies, and eat Nutella with rice crackers. We did get out today somewhat reluctantly and went up the hill to see a small history museum, an old Roman theater, and take some photos. The magic of cobblestone streets has almost worn off I am afraid. Although, it could also be the snow.



The gate of Philippopolis, Philip of Macedon, Alexander the Great's father. Alexander could have learned to ride his horse on these streets.


Old Roman Theatre

Kitty meow. She was very pretty and almost blended with the wall. 
There were many cats on the streets. I think they may be protected.



No comments:

Post a Comment